Working with Us
When contacting Grizzly Iron, Inc. it is important to know that we may not be able to
When calling to schedule an appointment please be prepared with:
- Contact Information (name, phone numbers, and address)
- What you are looking for (gate, railing, etc.)
- How did you find us?
Please bring as many of these items to your appointment as possible:
- Rough measurements (we will take measurements at your site)
- Plans or Blueprints
- Pictures of the site if possible
- Pictures from magazines
- Ironwork Rough Sketches
- For couples, we request that you choose an appointment time so that both can be there since we do not carry extra samples or pictures to leave with you.
The next step is to create an initial sketch for your project. We can provide design services for your project or you may use your own designer.
After initial sketches are approved we will create an estimate based on the sketch(s). After you review this estimate and approve it, we request a down payment for your project. We will then complete CAD drawings and forge or fabricate any samples if necessary. Please note that all drawings and samples are
Once production is nearing completion, we will contact you to schedule for installation. After installation and we have insured you are completely satisfied, we will bill you for the remainder of the bill.
Lead times will vary based on the depth and extent of your project.
Our crew carefully installs your project onsite with pride and professionalism. Many of our custom projects require onsite assembly that usually involves welding. We protect all surfaces and surrounding areas to prevent damage